Godambi is a near cousin of Cashew nuts, a healthy munching diet.
Means in Marathi, inner kernel of Bibba, an identical cousin from the cashew nut family available from Konkan.
These are Indian Native trees like Semecarpus Anacardium, commonly known as marking nut tree, varnish tree, and phobia nut tree.
It has shown a noticeable impact on illnesses related to the heart, blood pressure, respiration, cancer, and neurological disorder.
- It also helps as the best digestive tract supplement used for multiple skin problems.
- It helps you reduce Inflammation by massage to joints with pain by taking out the oil.
- Aphrodisiac with Sweet taste, for sexual power, with multiple nutrients.
- Reports have shown with nutrients and vitamins. It is closely related to cashew nuts. As per Ancient Ayurveda, it is preferred for the female reproductive system. It benefits the Genital systems of Males and Females.
- As per Ayurveda, it is Kusthaghna, which means Herbs or seeds are used for skin disorders. It helps in Skin related disorders and ailments.
- In Ayurveda, this seed is used for the treatment of Diabetes. It helps you lowering Blood Glucose with excellent medicinal properties like Anacardic acid and bhilawanols. It also possesses bioflavonoids, glycosides, phenolics, and sterols, which allows you to prevent Diabetes.